Medical Aesthetician (Part Time)
River Aesthetics is an award-winning doctor led clinic owned by Dr Victoria Manning & Dr Charlotte Woodward. Our clinic is well known for excellent customer service, innovative collagen stimulation treatments and celebrity clientele. We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate experienced aesthetic practitioner, who is interested in career progression, to join our Canford Cliffs Clinic, alongside renowned doctors in our expanding business. A CQC registered, doctor led Cosmetic Medicine, Skincare & Laser Clinic.
Successful candidates should be working in an aesthetic clinic, with a minimum of two years post qualification experience including laser experience. Although full training will be provided on the equipment that we use, preference will be given to candidates with experience of Coolsculpting, radio frequency, Hydrafacial, intraceuticals oxygen facial, M22 laser facial skin peels and advanced skin care experience. We use Zo & Obagi intraceuticals products (so experience of these products would be an advantage).
The candidate must possess excellent customer service skills, excellent written and spoken English and be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner fitting with the elite River Aesthetics brand. Carrying out effective and full consultations and assessing patients clinically to determine the most suitable treatment and or products. Proactive in caring for patients’ skin and promoting skin health assessments to ensure the appropriate products and treatments are recommended. The candidate will also be required to perform admin & reception duties as required.
Required skills and experience:
To be considered for this position you must:
- Perform treatments to the highest standard
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be reliable with an excellent attention to detail
- Be self-motivated, immaculately groomed and presented
- Excellent telephone manners
- Excellent retailing skills
- Be interested in advanced procedures
- NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3
- Ability to upsell & cross sell
- A minimum 2 year experience within either an aesthetic clinic or medi-spa environment
- Ability to work well within a team with a positive attitude
- Experience of performing LASER hair removal
- Experience of performing Radiofrequency, Skin rejuvenation treatments, Chemical peels, Body contouring Treatments
- Knowledge of working with an online appointment system and clinical platform
- Doctor Victoria Manning - Sinclair KOL for SS,
- Doctor Charlotte Woodward - Sinclair KOL for Ellanse,
- Gemma Halliday – Medical Aesthetician and Ambassador for Obagi.
- Lisa McKinnon – Operations Manager with 30+ years experience in the healthcare industry.
- Emily Butcher – Receptionist/Patient Co-ordinator. Many years experience in the healthcare industry.
- Debra Evans – Receptionist/Patient Co-ordinator. Many years experience in the healthcare industry.
Package Benefits (after initial 3 months)
- Excellent commission structure
- Discounted Treatments
Job Type: Part-time (initially 2 days)
Salary: £10 per hour plus commission (negotiable depending on experience)
Closing Date: 20th June 2019
Interview Date: 27th June 2019
Start Date: 3rd September 2019
If you are a hardworking, motivated and positive Aesthetician with excellent customer care and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.