Aesthetic Front of House Clinic Receptionist
River Aesthetics is an award winning cosmetic medicine clinic providing a diverse range of cosmetic and aesthetic treatments, one of the uk’s top clinics for thread-lifting and collagen stimulating treatments which has made us a centre of excellence in the UK. We have clinics in Lymington/London/Canford Cliffs which are run by Dr Victoria Manning and Dr Charlotte Woodward and now have a training academy at our Canford Cliffs Clinic. We pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding service, creating bespoke treatments and aftercare packages that are tailored to each individual client. Safety, quality results and clients’ happiness are our number one priority.
We are looking for a professional and experienced Front of House to join our friendly team at our Canford Cliffs Clinic, which offers specialist non-surgical cosmetic treatments.
The successful candidate will possess previous sales and customer service experience, ideally within a clinic environment.They will need to be confident, well presented and able to interact with our patients in a polite and well-spoken manner while providing a consistently high level of service and customer care. We are looking for a warm and friendly team player, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, as well as supreme organisational and administrative skills.
This is a busy and demanding role and you must be able to cope well under pressure.In return, we offer you great support within a fun, progressive company within which to develop your career and superb earning potential!
- Act as first point of contact for clients, meet and greet
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Invoice and update all client records using the clinical software
- Organisation of inbound emails and responding to emails
- Book and confirm appointments
- Deal with phone/email enquiries
- Record all sales and services in the clinic’s software and take payments
- Up sell skincare products
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Pro-active and forward thinking person
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to look after VIP clients.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Well presented and organised
- Good IT skills
Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday8.30am – 5.00pm. Exact hours within these TBC. Flexibility will be required to cover hours during holiday periods.
Holiday: 25 days per annum
Salary: min £8.00 ph- Depending on experience
Travel to other locations may be required.
The successful candidate will have full training on all products, services and clinic’s software during their first 2 weeks. We look forward to receiving your applications. Closing date for applications: 30th April. Pre Interview Telephone Call – Following receipt of CV