15 Jan Meet The Ladies Behind The Brand
Q&A: With Dr Victoria Manning & Dr Charlotte Woodward Q&A
A relaxed and more personal way to get to know the power women behind the River Aesthetics brand. We dig deep and get to know Drs Manning & Woodward on an individual and professional level.
- Biggest professional achievement to date?
Answer: Buying and setting up a brand new flagship clinic with a business partner, and Aesthetics awards judge and finalist.
- Your inspiration & drive for launching River Aesthetics?
Answer: Love aesthetics, passionate, doesn’t feel like work, wanted something different to GP, love patients and team
- One skincare product you cannot live without?
Answer: Vitamin C
- Most high profile client?
Answer: Sarah Vine
- Biggest aesthetic myth?
Answer: Beauticians are safe to inject fillers!
- Apart from keys, phone, wallet – what do you never leave the house without?
- Latest Netflix binge?
- Celebrity with the best aesthetic work?
Answer: Cindy Crawford
- Celebrity with the worst aesthetic work?
Answer: Katie Price
- Your favourite treatment at River Aesthetics?
Answer: Aptos Threads
- Life quote that you live by?
Answer: Work hard, play hard
- Favourite place in the UK or globally?
Answer: Carmel, California
- Something that people don’t know about you?
Answer: Nothing I can think of
- What’s on your professional vision board in the next 5 years?
Answer: Expand RA in Bournemouth to be best clinic in the UK, not just South with a team of doctors, nurses, aestheticians who will take the business forward with Vix and I overseeing it
- What helps you switch off and have ‘me time’?
- What’s on your Spotify playlist right now?
Answer: Elvis Christmas
- Your go-to podcast?
Answer: Don’t listen to podcasts, love a good book. Love Elton John and Michelle Obama’s biographies
Takeaway #1: Love what you do!
Takeaway #2: All leaders have vision boards!
Takeaway #3: Work hard, play hard!